The 4th International Forum on Integrated Water Management is looking for speakers. The event, wich is scheduled to be held in Quebec City from November 1st to 3rd, 2016, will address the source water protection issue.
The conference aims to share ideas, knowledge, tools and innovative practices regarding the protection of drinking water sources. Targeted topics are: diagnosis and monitoring of water sources; risk management an emergency measures; plans, strategies and source protection measures; regulatory and economic instruments; governance and land use planning. Professionals, researchers and students are invited to submit a proposal for oral presentation, workshop or poster in relation with the previous topics before May 31st 2016.
Call for abstracts
- The state of water sources: diagnosis, follow-up and monitoring
- Risk management and emergency measures
- Plans, strategies and source protection measures
- Regulatory and economics instruments
- Governance and land use planning
International Conference on Source Water protection